Hoping this is a beginning not an end
The Right (and Wrong) Way to Ask Someone to Be a Reference
Thank you for visiting!
What I can do for you:
- Writing for academic, enterprise, and popular audiences
- Editing – general and academic
- Manuscript consultation for books and dissertations
- Proofreading and copyediting
- Grant proposals
- Spanish-to-English translation
- Transcription of Spanish-language manuscripts, including 17th-19th centuries
- Formatting: Chicago Style, APA, and MLA
About my work:
- My writing has been published by Andrews McMeel, Yale University Press, the International Visual Literacy Association, and in The Hammonton Gazette, The Ultimate History Project, The Daily Muse, and others.
- I have edited a peer-reviewed academic journal, book chapters, articles, and dissertations. Manuscripts I have edited or consulted on have been accepted by Duke, Cambridge, and Notre Dame university presses and peer reviewed journals.
- My translations have appeared in a prize-winning book and a prestigious academic journal
- I have created reports, brochures, flyers, newsletters, web content, letters, manuals, lectures, training materials, for internal and external communications.
Why work with me?
- Accurate estimates
- Firm deadlines
- Frequent communication
- Years of experience and training
- Native speaker of English