What you get:
- Firm deadlines – no worries.
- Accurate estimates – know what you’re getting.
- Frequent communication – you’ll always know the status of your project.
- Gorgeous language – beauty and function.
- Fierce editing – clear and concise.
- Experience and training – your project is in practiced hands.
What do you need?
- Crisp writing for general audiences, business, academic, and web publishing
- Sharp proofreading and copy editing
- Elegant Spanish-to-English translation
- Smart social media content and strategy
- Substantive editing for general and academic writing
- Astute manuscript consultation for books and dissertations
- Potent presentations – PowerPoint, Prezi, Google Slides, Infographics
- Accurate transcription of Spanish-language manuscripts, including sixteenth-through-nineteenth-century scripts
- Successful grant and fellowship proposals – writing and consultation
- Compelling National Historic Register and National Landmark nominations
- Precise Chicago Style, APA, and MLA formatting
- Specialty editing for non-native speakers of English
- Powerful research
- Publishing: Andrews McMeel, Yale University Press, Duke University Press, the Journal of Medical History, the International Visual Literacy Association, the Hammonton Gazette, The Ultimate History Project, The Muse, and others have published work I’ve written, edited, or translated.
- Social Media: Created and conducted a social media campaign that netted news coverage by three network television affiliates in a major U.S. market
- Web Content: so compelling, clients used it to pitch and win a book deal – and then another.
- Versatility: Reports, brochures, flyers, newsletters, feature articles, web content, infographics, correspondence, manuals, lectures, and training materials.
- Academic editing that works: book chapters, articles, dissertations, peer-reviewed volumes, grant applications. Manuscripts I’ve edited and consulted on have been accepted by Duke, Cambridge, and Notre Dame University presses and by numerous peer-reviewed journals.
- Translations: My exquisite Spanish-to-English translations have appeared in international academic journals and a book that won a major international history prize.
- Funding: I have written and consulted on hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of successful grant and fellowship applications.